Jul 28, 2008

Banquet, Bangsar Village II

After spending an entire afternoon doing extreme researching around flogs for where to go for dinner around bangsar area, Banquet caught my attention. The reason?

Scanning the menu, i noticed that they have quite a wide range of food from western to asian, and the food here ain't cheap. But it's ok... its a family dinner so my dad pays the bill, not me :P

For starters we ordered some garlic bread with melted mozarella, and French Onion Soup, but i couldn't grab any pics on time cuz my parents were starving and didn't bother my plea :( well, at least i tried!

Garlic bread was okay... but not as good as the one i had in Monte's which was sooo goddamn tasty. And I have to say I'm extremely disappointed with the french onion soup. The best is still at TGIF :) the one here was too salty and there was just a miserable piece of crunchy bread soaking and floating on top of the soup.

Spaghetti Vongole, RM 25.

Salmon Fillet, RM 33.

It ws just okay la.... nothing special. Nothing much to shout about. Just satisfactory. This was my dish and i have no comments on other dish cuz i was already damn full and i didnt try both the spaghettis but my mum said it was good.

Oven Baked Butterfish Served with Honey Mustard Sauce, RM 25.

My dad had this dish, he said it was yummy :) real tasty!



Seafood Spaghetti, RM 28.

My mum added tobasco sauce to her seafood spaghetti.. According to her, it enhances the taste, i nvr knew that. Maybe you guys try one day and give me some feedback! :)




some banana cake which i forgot the name( i think it was banana truffle if im not mistaken) was recommended by the waiter so i chose this. I'd say it's really yummy :) had my aunt licking the plate and fork clean! Fork lickin' good baby!




Banquet
1f-28,First Floor
Bangsar Village II,
Jalan Telawi Satu,
Bangsar Baru,
Kuala Lumpur,
03 – 2282 3228

No comments: